We are Open to Serve You
Our number one priority is the safety and well being of our customers and staff during this difficult time. Please be assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus situation and being vigilant with our precautionary measures to aid in keeping everyone safe.
As an essential service, we are here for you.
Below are a few of the many precautions we are taking to keep our customers and staff safe:
- We check in with our team daily before every shift and ensure that anyone with any symptoms of cold or flu does not come to work.
- When booking appointments, our Service Coordinators will ask if everyone in the household is symptom-free and has not traveled or recently been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- At the start of each shift each team member checks in to have their temperature taken and complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure they do not have any symptoms.
- We have equipped our technicians with Personal Protective Equipment and disinfectant and wipe down everything we touch.
- Our technicians always maintain physical distancing and provide contactless service and payment.
This is indeed a stressful time for everyone, and we want to ensure your family and the families of our staff are kept safe.