Tankless Water Heater Installation in Brampton, ON
In need of a Brampton HVAC company that provides tankless water heater sales & installation? Most households only need hot water for a few hours of the day. But with a standard water heater, you’re paying to heat water 24 hours a day! Standard water tanks continuously heat and reheat the same water, even when you’re sleeping.
Rinnai Tankless Hot Water Heaters
The Rinnai series of tankless hot water heater is up to 50 percent more energy-efficient than a traditional natural gas water heater and up to 70 percent more efficient than an electric water heater. Unlike antiquated hot water tanks that heat and reheat the same water 24 hours a day, the Rinnai unit’s on-demand water heater technology is more efficient because it only heats water when it is needed.
When a hot water source is opened, the Rinnai tankless hot water heater senses the demand and starts delivering continuous hot water. When the hot water source is closed, the tankless water heating unit shuts off. That means no more heating water when you don’t need to.
Safety – Scalding Prevention
Exclusive to the Rinnai tankless water heater is a digital control pad (see below) installed separately from the wall-mounted heating unit, allowing users to control the temperature of their water for various needs around the home. Once the temperature is set, the Rinnai unit constantly delivers hot water at that desired temperature. This feature has great utility in households with small children and seniors to help prevent scalding accidents.
Safety – Sealed Combustion
Rinnai also offers flexibility in its wall-mounted locations. Should the user prefer to mount the unit indoors, it safely uses no indoor make-up air and vents directly to the atmosphere. Because it is roughly the size of a breadbox, the Rinnai tankless water system can be mounted on the exterior of a home freeing up valuable floor and closet space. The unit can be placed in a recessed box, flush-mounted and painted or textured to match the exterior of the home.
If you’re in the market for a water heater or looking for a replacement for your worn-out hot water tank, benefit from a Rinnai tankless hot water system today.
- Whole house continuous hot water system
- Up to 8.5 GPM of endless hot water – never run out of hot water
- Thermal efficiencies up to 88%; Energy Factors (EF) up to 0.87
- Remote water temperature control
- Space saving, compact size
- Output temperature can be adjusted to provide specific water temperatures for home, schools, nursing homes, etc.
- Maintenance/diagnostic codes are displayed on the remote controls simplifying service calls
- Direct electronic ignition (no standing pilot)
- Very low noise level
- Safe, low voltage remote controls
- All parts are replaceable
- Life Expectancy of 20+ years
- Residential warranty: ten years heat exchanger, five years all other parts