UV-C Clean Air Technology in Brampton
Worried about viruses? Odors in the house? Need peace of mind? Award-winning APCO® clean air technology combines the power of UV-C light with activated carbon cells to neutralize odors, toxic VOC’s*, airborne viruses, germs and mold from the air and HVAC equipment.
Indoor Pollutants build up daily – Today’s new homes are built so airtight that odors, bacteria and viruses can’t escape. As a result, the contaminant level can build higher and higher day by day.
A Media System Filters Dust & Particulates, only one-third of the Air Quality pie. However, it has no effect on the other two thirds APCO® has been proven to safely reduce Odors & VOC’s* as well as neutralizing biological contaminants such as viruses, mold and germs.
A well established Disinfection Technology
- UV-C lights – are widely used in hospitals, the food industry and water treatment systems to prevent the spread of potentially lethal airborne infectious diseases.
- Proven effective – Laboratory studies show that after just a few hours of operation APCO® significantly reduces all types of biological and chemical contaminants.
- EverCarbonTM cells neutralize odors and toxic VOC’s* – These cells attract and hold odors and microbes which are then rendered harmless by exposure to the UV-C light. These cells are regenerated by UV-C light so they never need replacement.
What can APCO® Clean Air Technology do for you?
The APCO® unit is mounted in the duct above your furnace so it can neutralizes airborne contaminants as they pass by.
- Freshen the air – EverCarbonTM neutralizes stubborn odors & toxic VOC’s*.
- Help lower your risk of virus and infections – when mold, bacteria and viruses are neutralized by
the UV-C light.
- Protect your HVAC equipment & air quality – Germicidal UV-C light inhibit the growth of mold and other microbial life on the A-Coil (above your furnace) so it operates more efficiently and CLEANLY.
- Peace of mind – APCO® has been proven safe and effective in numerous laboratory tests, has been validated ozone-free by UL Labs, certified by CARB, ETL & CE, and has won the prestigious AHR Innovation Award for indoor air quality.
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds. VOC’s are released from paints, household cleaners, air fresheners, perfume, new
furniture, carpets and glue.